Becoming a member of the British Football Academy will provide your child with the very best in regular football education, delivered within a dynamic, high-octane, structured, yet highly entertaining atmosphere, by English-speaking, English FA qualified British coaches who understand the fundamental premise that children need to first and foremost have FUN. Non-English speaking children are more than welcome to join the Academy and many who have, have found their English improves as their football develops! The British Football Academy embraces multiculturalism and diversity and has young footballers from all over the world including Japan, regularly interacting and learning together under the universal banner of FOOTBALL.
1) If your child is aged 3 to 15 years old they are eligible to join. Click Here (Venues & Fees) to find out which of our schools is most conveniently located for you (or call our office in English or Japanese: 03-3770-0288).
2) Once you’ve selected a location(s) you can apply to do a trial. We offer 2 TRIAL SESSIONS for a flat fee of ¥4,500 for Pups & ¥5,000 for Bulldogs and these 2 sessions may be at different locations but both done within a 3 month period. For the older groups we offer 1 trial session, ¥3,000 for Lions, ¥4,000 for Academy & Academy Stars and ¥5,000 for Under 15s.
Click Here and fill out the information requested, we will get back to you by e-mail regarding scheduling.
Please note: Observing the session is free of charge, and you are welcome to bring your child along to watch more than once to familiarize them with the environment. Please inform us if you wish to observe the session before booking for a trial session.
3) On the day of your child’s TRIAL SESSION, please arrive at the venue of your choice 10 minutes before the session starting time and talk to one of our coaches (session starting times can be found here (BFA Calendar)) If you arrive after the session has started, you child may not be allowed to join.
4) Please have your child wear something comfortable to play football (e.g. T-shirt & shorts) and appropriate footwear for the venue (Please check the VENUES page for more details) and bring a bottle of water/sports drink.
6) Once you have completed the trial session(s), if you wish to join please confirm your child’s starting/joining date and resolve the initial payment – we will issue an invoice upon your request to join.
7) As a BFA member your child will receive a BFA entry package including an official adidas BFA uniform, BFA bag & towel and class badge!
8) Have fun and enjoy your time at the British Football Academy!!!