1 DAY SOCCER CAMPS
1 day Summer Soccer camps 2021
We will be holding a number of 1 day camps at adidas Futsal park, Shibuya Stream building. and Sarugaku Elementary School in Daikanyama. These camps will all be 2 hours long and held in the mornings at Shibuya Stream & Tuesday evenings in Daikanyama.
The camps will include a good mixture of warm-ups, fun games and matches that will keep your children entertained, whilst improving their skills & fitness. Due to the limited time/days we can book the venue, each camp is age specific, either for 5~8 year olds or 9~12 year olds. REGISTER ON-LINE HERE
Please note we will be adhering strictly to our COVID prevention guidelines.
Venue: adidas futsal park (Torque Court) Shibuya Stream building map
Times: 10:00am ~ 12:00pm (2 hours)
- For ages 5 ~ 8, August 4th (Wed), 10th (Tue) & 16th (Mon)
- For ages 9~12, August 11th (Wed), 17th (Tue) & 25th (Wed)
Venue: Sarugaku Elementary School, Daikanyama map
Times: 4:30pm ~ 6:30pm (2 hours)
- For ages 5 ~ 8, August 17th (Tue) & 24th (Tue)
- For ages 9~12, August 3rd (Tue) & 10th (Tue)
Cost: BFA Members: ¥6,000 Non BFA Members: ¥7,000 per day
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE & GUARANTEE YOUR CHILD’S PLACE.
Important information for participants:
- Please have your child wear something comfortable to play football in & a hat/cap for hot sunshine.
- Please bring lots of sports drink.
- Suitable shoes as per BFA guidelines
- Shin pads are mandatory.
- In case of heavy rain: sessions will be cancelled- please note that we will not refund the fee.
- We will take photos at the camps which we will post on our FACEBOOK PAGE
Payment method: Please make all payments by bank transfer (furikomi) to:
Bank Name: Bank of Mitsubishi-UFJ
Branch: Shibuya Branch (135)
Account Type: Regular account #3648175
Account Name: ‘Footy Japan K.K.’
Cancellation Policy: for late cancellations the following fees will apply: up to 2 days prior to the camp week starting date = 100%; between 3~7 days prior to the starting date booked = 50%
Note 1: We may need to cancel the camp if we don’t get enough participants, in which case we will refund your fee. We will email you 1 week before the camp starting date to inform you whether we go ahead with the camp or not.
Note 2: The sessions will go ahead in the light rain, but will be cancelled in case of lightning/storm/strong wind. Sessions may also be stopped if there is a heatstroke warning.
Note 3: We will not be able to refund the session fees or offer make up sessions in case of bad weather cancellation and/or for your own circumstances.