COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The following safety measures will be in force during this global pandemic and will continue to stay in force for the foreseeable future. We appreciate your help and support in implementing them at all of our locations.
Our Safety measures:
- BFA Coaches will be wearing masks, however it is optional for member children to wear it during sessions.
- All participants temperatures will be taken upon arrival at the venue
- Hand sanitising gel will be available for participants to use before and after the session
- Drills and games will be tailored to incorporate Social distancing by maximising the use of space and minimizing contact. We will make the coaching environment as safe as possible for both coaches & children.
- Equipment will be cleaned & bibs washed after every session.
- Registers of participants are always kept which can be used for tracking/tracing if necessary.
Safety measures we ask of our members:
We do ask that all of our members do adhere to strict hygiene practices to help minimise the risk of infection.
- If your child is in isolation due to a case found in his/her grade at school, please DO NOT attend the sessions until he/she is back to school.
- If any of the family members who live together (or in immediate contact) is in isolation, please refrain from attending the session until safe.
- Please make sure that if your child is feeling unwell or has a raised temperature (above 37.5C) that you do not attend the class.
- Have your children wash their hands on arrival and departure of the venue.
- Please do not bring siblings who are not a BFA member if possible.
- When dropping-off/picking up we ask you to observe ‘Social distancing’ and wear a mask.
- Please continue to follow all prevention protocols for keeping you & your family safe and well.