COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES – Summer 2022 Update
In line with the most recent government recommendations, we have updated our COVID protocols to prevent other issues such as heat-stroke. We appreciate your help and support in implementing them at all of our locations.
Our Safety measures:
- To prevent heat stroke, our coaches will not wear a mask during the sessions held outside.
- We strongly advise all participants to take their masks off during the session.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available for participants to use before and after the session.
- We will make the coaching environment as safe as possible for both coaches & children.
- Equipment will be cleaned & bibs washed after every session.
- Registers of participants are always kept which can be used for tracking/tracing if necessary.
Safety measures we ask of our members:
We do ask that all of our members do adhere to strict hygiene practices to help minimise the risk of infection.
- If your child is in isolation due to a case found in his/her grade at school, please DO NOT attend the sessions until he/she is back to school.
- If any of the family members who live together (or in immediate contact) is in isolation, please refrain from attending the session until safe.
- Please make sure that if your child is feeling unwell or has a raised temperature (above 37.5C) that you do not attend the class.
- Have your children wash their hands on arrival and departure of the venue.
- Please do not bring siblings who are not a BFA member if possible.
- When dropping-off/picking up we ask you to observe ‘Social distancing’ and wear a mask.
- Please continue to follow all prevention protocols for keeping you & your family safe and well.