WINTER SOCCER CAMP 2021
Christmas Soccer camp 2021
Get your children out of the house & having fun playing some sport this Christmas time. All 5~12 year olds are welcome to join our age-specific winter soccer camp at Yoyogi Futsal Courts. Let our English FA qualified, British coaches enthral, entertain and educate your young ones with their wealth of knowledge and lively, energetic characters. We encourage participants to enrol for the full 4 action-packed-days of football games and fun, but do accept players on a per-day basis*. All children will be presented with an official BFA certificate of achievement.
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE
* Please note that we will prioritise campers who sign up for the full camp, and accept per-day basis campers where spaces are available.
Venue: Yoyogi Futsal Courts map
Dates: December 20th (Mon) – 23rd (Thur) – 4 day camp
- Ages 5 ~ 8 (Bulldogs & Lions) , 10:00 am ~ 12:00 pm* (2 hrs) BFA Members: ¥6,000/day Non BFA Members: ¥7,000/day
- Ages 9 ~ 12 (Academy & Stars), 10:00 am ~ 1:00 pm*(3 hrs) BFA Members: ¥9,000/day Non BFA Members: ¥10,000/day
Important information for participants:
- Please have your child wear something comfortable & warm to play football.
- Please bring sports drink.
- Suitable shoes as per BFA guidelines
- Shin pads are mandatory
- In case of heavy rain: sessions will be cancelled- please note that we will not refund the fee.
- We will take photos at the camps which we will post on our FACEBOOK PAGE
ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL BRITISH FOOTBALL ACADEMY CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT.
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE & GUARANTEE YOUR CHILD’S PLACE.
Payment method: Please make all payments by bank transfer (furikomi) to:
Bank Name: Bank of Mitsubishi-UFJ
Branch: Shibuya Branch (135)
Account Type: Regular account #3648175
Account Name: ‘Footy Japan K.K.’
Cancellation Policy: for late cancellations the following fees will apply: up to 2 days prior to the camp week starting date = 100%; between 3~7 days prior to the starting date booked = 50%
Note 1: We may need to cancel the camp if we don’t get enough participants, in which case we will refund your fee. We will email you 1 week before the camp starting date to inform you whether we go ahead with the camp or not.
Note 2: The sessions will go ahead in the light rain, but will be cancelled in case of lightning/storm/strong wind.
Note 3: We will not be able to refund the session fees or offer make up sessions in case of bad weather cancellation and/or for your own circumstances.