Becoming a member of the British Football Academy will provide your child with the very best in regular football education, delivered within a dynamic, high-octane, structured, yet highly entertaining atmosphere, by English-speaking, English FA qualified British coaches who understand the fundamental premise that children need to first and foremost have FUN. Non-English speaking children are more than welcome to join the Academy and many who have, have found their English improves as their football develops! The British Football Academy embraces multiculturalism and diversity and has young footballers from all over the world including Japan, regularly interacting and learning together under the universal banner of FOOTBALL.
1) If your child is aged 3 to 13 years old they are eligible to join. Click Here to find out which of our schools is most conveniently located for you (or call our office in English or Japanese: 03-3770-0288).
2) Once you’ve selected a location(s) you can apply to do a trial. We offer 2 TRIAL SESSIONS for a flat fee of ¥4,000 for pups & Bulldogs* and these 2 sessions may be at different locations but both done within a 3 month period. *1 trial session for ¥3,000 for Lions, Academy & Stars
Click Here and fill out the information requested, we will get back to you by e-mail regarding scheduling. Alternatively, book your child’s TRIAL SESSION by phone.
3) On the day of your child’s TRIAL SESSION, please arrive at the venue of your choice 10-15 minutes before the session starting time (session starting times can be found here) If you arrive after the session has started, you child will not be allowed to join. Also, trial sessions will not be held if it is raining, we will inform you of this by email.
4) Please ensure your child is dressed in comfortable sportswear, including shin pads and has the appropriate footwear for the venue (Please check the VENUES page for more details).
5) At your first trial session you will receive a ticket for the 2nd trial with your childs name, ticket number & validity date and a BFA Members guide. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your childs 2nd TRIAL SESSION.
6) After your 2nd TRIAL SESSION, you will be given the ‘British Football Academy registration documents’ from one of the coaches. Complete the information and return them to the coach on your child’s first session as a BFA member!
7) As a BFA member your child will receive an official adidas BFA shirt, shorts, socks and class badge!
8) Have fun and enjoy your time at the British Football Academy!!!