Becoming a member of the British Football Academy will provide your child with the very best in regular football education, delivered within a dynamic, high-octane, structured, yet highly entertaining atmosphere, by English-speaking, English FA qualified British coaches who understand the fundamental premise that children need to first and foremost have FUN. Non-English speaking children are more than welcome to join the Academy and many who have, have found their English improves as their football develops! The British Football Academy embraces multiculturalism and diversity and has young footballers from all over the world including Japan, regularly interacting and learning together under the universal banner of FOOTBALL.
1) If your child is aged 3 to 14 years old they are eligible to join. Click Here to find out which of our schools is most conveniently located for you (or call our office in English or Japanese: 03-3770-0288).
2) Once you’ve selected a location Click Here and fill out the information requested. This is for your child’s FREE TRIAL SESSION. We will get back to you by e-mail regarding scheduling. Alternatively, book your child’s FREE TRIAL SESSION by phone.
3) On the day of your child’s FREE TRIAL SESSION, please arrive at the venue of your choice 10-15 minutes before the session starting time (session starting times can be found here)
4) Please ensure your child is dressed in comfortable sportswear, including shin pads (we can lend them to you if necessary) and has the appropriate footwear for the venue (Please check the VENUES page for more details).
5) After your FREE TRIAL SESSION, please ask for the ‘British Football Academy Member’s Pack’ from one of the coaches. Complete the information and return them to the coach on your child’s first session as a BFA member!
6) As a BFA member your child will receive an official BFA shirt, shorts and class badge!
7) Have fun and enjoy your stay at the British Football Academy!!!